The Hawaii ILG invites you to exhibit your company’s products and services at the 30th National ILG Conference to be held Hilton Waikoloa Village Resort, Hawaii. Being an exhibitor is one of the most cost effective ways to ensure you have the opportunity to meet face to face with over 500 top Human Resource Executives in the Federal Contractor Community who help influence regulatory and legislative outcomes concerning affirmative action and equal employment opportunities.
Benefits of being an exhibitor include:
1. Maximizing your exposure to all attendees via “Bingo Card” format, where all conference registrants must visit your exhibit for a stamp in order to be eligible to win prizes. Exhibitors found this very effective at bringing the decision makers they were looking for to their booths.
2. Exhibitor branding with your logo in the conference program, website and signage in the exhibit hall.
3. Exhibitors are the focus on the opening night, the reception takes place in the exhibit hall for two hours.
4. High traffic exhibit areas during the entire conference.
5. One complimentary registration included with exhibit booth, valued at $500, and includes all access including all meals and Gala Dinner.
Exhibitor fee is only $3,000 booths are limited! Reserve Your Spot NOW!